JI QuickBooks Module
Drupal QuickBooks Integration module works with Ubercart and Commerce.
Major features are:
- Sending customer and order information for both Ubercart and Commerce modules that occur during a purchase. With the key being data integrity during the entire process. Working with services/products and taxes - ensuring they speak with QuickBooks through Drupal 7.
- Using the latest and greatest QuickBooks API (version: 3 2.6.0).
- Making installation super easy and pain free using what's already available to us by adapting JI QuickBooks to either the Ubercart or Commerce interface.
- Customer data is synced during checkout.
- Invoice, taxes and payment data are synced to QuickBooks upon checkout.
- Interfaces to the default tax modules that come with Ubercart or Commerce to quickly import QuickBooks taxes to Drupal or vice versa.
- A QuickBooks Online account located here.
- Download QuickBooks SDK from Josh Ideas. NOTE: It's not recommended to download the QuickBooks SDK directly from Intuit since we've made changes to it.
- A web server with the OAuth extension installed. NOTE: Not the Drupal OAuth module.
- Ubercart or Commerce